Personal Protection in the Home
Course Signup : 1. Complete Application 2. Select For Your Desired Course
NRA Certified Personal Protection in the Home $100 Next date June 30th at Cabela’s Maine
(includes $10 S&H)
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Shooting (Scheduled Soon)
Fundamental Handgun Safety and Proficiency course for new pistol owners and shooters scheduled 7-days a week by appointment for your convenience $100
Includes ($5 S&H)
Now through June 30th
*Special Combined Offer II Two Individuals For The Price of One Special ~ Call For Details
*Courses must be completed by July 1, 2018
Special Combined Offer II ($200) Includes Fundamental Handgun Safety and Proficiency course scheduled 7-days a week by appointment for New Shooters & Pistol Owners and our NRA Certified Personal Protection in the Home at Cabela’s Maine on June 30th (includes $10 S&H) :
Sign up process is simple.
- Fill out the Application for each person, then click submit.
- Click on the PayPal Buy Now Button on this page to pay.
- We will then promptly mail out your text books for your study via Priority Mail usually the same day! There is a 25 question multiple choice open book exam at the end of the classroom instruction for the Personal Protection in the Home Course.
Personal NRA Certified Range Instruction at no additional charge!
The NRA’s certified Personal Protection in the Home course gives participants the, “Prerequisite Knowledge, Skills and Attitude,” essential to the safe and efficient use of a handgun for protection of self and innocent third persons and to provide information on the law-abiding citizen’s right to self defense.
Introduction to Defensive Shooting; Basic Defensive Handgun Skills; Strategies for Home Safety and Responding to a Violent Confrontation; Selecting a Handgun for Self Defense; Sport Activity Shooting and Training Opportunity disciplines.
Additionally, Maine CWP Training™ includes “Firearms and the Law”: Civilian Justified Use of Deadly and Non-Deadly Force. This three hour segment is also offered separately. APPLICATION
Respected attorney John W. Chapman of Portland delivers this comprehensive, power packed real life delivery on how the law affects you and your decisions, when employing a firearm for self defense. Never seen before because of our “Total Participant Involvement” NRA Certified Handgun Training that credentials you to become the best trained and most confident in your personal and professional life environments and credentials you to apply for your Multi-State Maine Concealed Handgun Permit.
During the eight-hour course, an NRA Certified Instructor will teach students basic defensive shooting skills, how to respond to a violent confrontation, and strategies for home safety.
- Specific state firearms and home defense laws are taught by an individual certified in the state that the course is taught (such as an attorney or police officer).
- Not sure which gun is right for you and your home? You can learn how to choose a handgun for self-defense, along with continued shooting opportunities to expand your skills. Although Personal Protection In the Home is considered an NRA Basic course, it’s not for beginners. In order to take this course, students must be law-abiding adults and have experience with a handgun.
Visit our Facebook Page when you get a chance.
Also you may use the social media icons below to recommend us on your social media page!
©2018 MAINE CWP TRAINING™All Rights Reserved